Grooming yor dog at home
To keep the skin and coat of your pet healthy and shiny as well as keep various ear, eye, paws infections away, you can learn some basic grooming skills, which additionally can help you extend time between your appointments at professional groomer. Note that bathing your dog too often washes away the natural oils, which may lead to increased dryness and itchiness.
How do I bathe my dog?
- Brush your dog’s coat before bathing: it helps you rid of any loose fur and, in turn, makes the bathing process a way easier. Moreover, it saves you time and shampoo
- Before placing your dog into the tube, place a rubber mat so that your dog can easily stand in the bath.
- Use special shampoo for dogs, so that the skin of your pet gets not irritated since human care products are not suitable for bathing your pet.
- Rinse your dog’s coat well to avoid build-up of shampoo on the skin.
- During the whole process avoid water running into your dog’s ears, because it can lead to many ear infections in dogs. Put cotton balls into the ears and after you are finished with bathing, use the Sanocyn forte Solution to clean the ears. It is based on the hypochlorous acid (HOCl), which is very well tolerated by pets and suitable for daily use. It does not contain any alcohol, oil, and are pH neutral. Thus, they do not sting and burn. You can read our article on how to prevent ear infections in dogs.
6. To ensure that your dog’s coat is completely dry, blow-dry your dog’s fur because trapped moisture can lead to inflammation and itchiness.
7. To prevent fur matting, do not forget to brush out the fur while air drying your dog.
Finally, treat your dog after being patient during the bath, and move forward with playing with your four-legged friend.
Sanocyn forte is a pH-neutral solution for wound cleansing and irrigation. It is based on the proprietary HOCL technology, which is safe for humans and animals, as it is also used in natural defense processes.
share our post:Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin